In order to apply for any Electricity Technical Service provided by EWA
book an appointment through the Skiplino app after filling the Electricity
Technical Services Request and attaching the required documents according to
the type of transaction.
Electricity Technical Services provided by EWA:
- Removal of Meter & Services
- Removal of Wall Box
- Removal of Overhead Services
- Removal of Underground Cable Passes
- Removal of Electricity Pole
- Meter Test - (Meter Test Fee BD. 10)
- Relocation of Meter & Services
- Relocation of Underground Cable
- Relocation of Overhead Services
- Relocation of Wall Box
- Relocation of Sub Station
- Change Overhead Services to Underground
- Fill and submit the Electricity Technical Services Request.
- A copy of the smart card reading or a copy of both sides or C.R. copy for business.
- Copy of Location Map.
- Copy of Municipality Demolish Permit.
- Copy of the Property Deed or any other owners hip document.
- All overdue amounts must be settled when applying for any service.
- For Tenants: A copy of lease agreement including no objection letter from landlord.
To download the required form, click here