​Before demolition of a building it i​s essential to coordinate with the Electricity and Water Authority, visit any Customer Services Center to apply for a Electricity / Water Technical Service request.

To get the Electricity Technical Services Request Form - click here
To ge​t the Water Technical Services Request Form - click here

In order for the request to be accepted, please attach a copy of the building demolition permit.  The premises should not be occupied by any customer.  However, if it is occupied then an evacuation release letter (Tenant Evacuation Side Request) from the tenant or an explanatory letter from the owner is required in order for the Authority to accept and process the request (the landlord​ shall be held legally responsible for ​the request).​