In order to apply for any Water Technical Service provided by EWA, book an appointment through the Skiplino app after filling the Water Technical Services Request and attaching and providing the required documents according to the type of transaction.
Water Technical Services provided by EWA:
- Replacing meter from ground to wall mounted
- Replacing meter from wall mounted to ground
- Removal of meter & service line
- Temporary disconnection of water main line
- Meter Test (Test fee BD.10 and BD. 20 for 50mm lines or bigger)
- Shifting the meter outside of the building or site
- Shifting the meter within the building or site
- Fill and submit the Water Technical Services Request.
- A copy of the smart card reading or a copy of both sides or C.R. copy for business.
- Copy of Location Map.
- Copy of Municipality Building or Demolish Permit.
- Copy of the Property Deed or any other ownership document.
- All overdue amounts must be settled when applying for any service.
- For Corner plot request: a copy of the correspondence approval for shifting of service or meter and a copy of the survey certificate showing the required corner plot
- For Tenants: A copy of lease agreement including no objection letter from landlord.
To download the required form, click here