​In order to apply for Street Lighting Services provided by EWA, book an appointment through the Skiplino app after filling the Electricity Technical Services Request and attaching and providing the required documents according to the type of transaction.

Street Lighting Services provided by EWA:

  1. Installation of Public Wall Light
  2. Removal of Public Street Light
  3. Removal of Public Light Pole
  4. Relocation of Public Wall Light


  1. Fill and submit the Electricity Technical Services Request.
  2. A copy of the smart card reading or a copy of both sides or C.R. copy for business.
  3. All overdue amounts must be settled whe​n applying for any service.
  4. For Tenants: A copy of lease agreement including a no objection letter from landlord.

To download the required form, click​ here