How to apply for the installation of a New / Additional Water service?

New connection of water / meter(s) or installation requests are generally a result of new constructions or additions to buildings. The customer should book an appointment through the Skiplino app after filling the required form and attaching and providing the required documents according to the type of transaction.

Water Supply Requirements:

  1. Fill and submit the Electricity, Water, Municipal Rates Agreement & Service Request, to download the form, click he​re
  2. Fill and submit the Applicat​ion of Water Supply. The application must be signed and stamped by the Seal of Authorized Water Contractor.
  3. A copy of the smart card reading or a copy of both sides or C.R. copy for business.
  4. Copy of Municipality Building Permit  
  5. Copy of Address Card  
  6. Copy of Survey Certificate   
  7. Copy of Location Map  
  8. Copy of the Property Deed or any other ownership document 
  9. Copy of the building sketches and drawing of boundary wall for villas
  10. All overdue amounts must be settled when applying for any service.
  11. For Tenants: A copy of lease agreement including a no objection letter from landlord.
    • In some cases, you may be asked to submit Electricity & Water Conservation Directorate approval form for water regulation system implementation form after the project is completed.
    • You may be requested to submit a bank account number IBAN to a local bank to settle the monthly bills.


To download the required forms, click h​ere