The Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) provides a special service for the elderly and people of determination, through a customer service employee visiting them at their place of residence.
Customers from this category can benefit from the service by contacting EWA call center on 17515555 and booking an appointment for the visit.
Customers can benefit from all EWA services such as payment and transactions.
Targeted Group: Citizens and Residents of the Elderly and People of Determination.
Service Channels: EWA Call Centre 17515555.
Fees: Based on the type of service.
Payment Channels: Home visit service employee.
Service Completion Period: The visit takes place based on the date of the booked appointment, and the request is completed based on the type of service.
Requirements and Conditions for Applying for the Service:
• The customer must be older than 60 years of age or above, or of people of determination.
• The requested service must be for a home account.
• The following information must be provided when booking the appointment:
◦ Customer CPR number.
◦ Contact number.
◦ The address of the customer who will be visited by EWA employee to complete the transactions.
◦ In the event that the customer is a person of determination, a copy of the card issued by the Ministry of Social Development must be provided.